Welcome to Scrappy Go Lucky! This is my little niche for scrapbooking, crafting, and anything creative. :)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Heart Melt- Daughters Reading Books

IMG_4702

My older daughter, Alexis started reading really well during Kindergarten last year. She has always loved books and she is constantly reading something. :D On this particular day, she was reading to her baby sister one morning. Adella was 9 months old and really starting to show her personality. She sits so well posed, looking like she is carefully listening to her big sis.

My heart just melts when I see the connection they have sometimes and they are just too sweet. Isn’t this such a lovely moment that I captured?

I kept the layout design minimalist  with fun papers by LilyBee Designs, I believe, and I love the simplistic result. :)

DSC_0382 (2)

I love that you can get away with fun patterned paper as almost a scrapbook embellishment sometimes if you use it in the negative space. :)

Do you use lost of prints in your patterned paper too?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Getting new comments always makes me smile! :) Thanks for coming by!