Welcome to Scrappy Go Lucky! This is my little niche for scrapbooking, crafting, and anything creative. :)

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Meeting Nana- Newborn Baby Layout

DSC_0397 (2)

When my little one was still a newborn, we took a 2 week long trip down to Mississippi to meet her family down there. She was so tiny and squishy still, and new baby smelled and all.  :)

In these pictures, I believe it’s the first time she met her paternal grandmother and she’s being held. :) Isn’t it so special to meet a new born family member? :) Her Nana is sweet as can be and she is one of the best cooks, she even makes me nut free goodies sometimes (I’m allergic) if she knows I’m coming over. Mmm Mmm. :)

DSC_0398 (2)

The papers I used were a mix of Cloud9 and I think My Minds Eye. The little tags embellies are from SEI. :)

I did have sketch inspiration, but I was so bad about keeping track of the sketch sites last year I lost the sketch author. :( If you recognize the sketch, let me know.

Have a sweet day! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Cute!
    Was it this sketch I used for one of my layouts?:
    http://madijoes.blogspot.com/2014/02/020114-siwas-little-things.html

    ReplyDelete

Getting new comments always makes me smile! :) Thanks for coming by!